Tenerife, Spain

Tenerife, Spain

3 - 9 February 2022


When I first heard the news that I was going to Tenerife with my school, I was over the moon, even though I got the news last year that I was going, in my head February was so far away, but it came way faster than I could ever imagine. When the day came, I woke up early and got ready for a day full of travelling. When we took off, the excitement was unreal. After 40-50 minutes, we landed in Bergamo, Italy. Even from the airplane window, the city was beautiful. When we landed, we decided to take a bus to Milano. We had time to spare so why not. We came home and got to bed. We woke up at 3 am, packed our stuff, went to the airport and took off to Tenerife. When we landed I instantly started sweating. The temperature was 27°C and we were in winter clothes. As we were driving to the hotel, I was mesmerized by the architecture and the number of palm trees. As the days passed, I was falling more and more in love with the island. I met a lot of new people, tried new things and visited places I thought I would never visit. I loved the city, it was amazing, everything was nearby, the weather was unrealistic, and the prices were pretty good. The thing that I liked the most was Teide. Even though I loved all of that experience, I was most excited to get back to our room to watch the sunset from our balcony and talk with my friends. Tenerife for me was a 10/10.

Dominik Žulj, 4.H





Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

YES Istanbul Experiences

YES Croatian Experience