YES Istanbul Experiences



Istanbul, Turkey

12 - 15 February 2020.



The project was held from 12 to 15 February in Istanbul. One girl, Beren, hosted me. The first day we traveled, the second day we were in school and had workshops and presentations, all Saturday and Sunday we spent sightseeing the city, we were in Aja Sophia, Topkapi palace, The blue mosque, we had a boat ride across the Bospor. Istanbul is beautiful and we have made nice friendships with everybody in the project. On Monday we were at school and the last day we were traveling home.

Martina Stari 3.H






I went on a trip to Turkey with Erasmus+ project and it was amazing! It is one of my best trips, I traveled a lot with my family and with school but Istanbul will always be in my memory. When we came we went to the shopping mall and a restaurant. We couldn't go anywhere because it was late. The other day we went to see the city around and our hosts showed us some cafe bars. It was great, Turkish tea is so yummy! We went to mosques like Aja Sofia, and tower Galata. If you ask me I would stay there longer because it is a beautiful city to see. In school we cooked ravioli. We got hats and coats for cooking. It was fun but they are really tiny so it was a bit hard. Other days we had workshops. As I said I like Turkish tea, I also like kebab and ice-cream. My host took me to their wedding, it was really traditional and it was a lot of fun! We even danced Turkish dance! One of the best things was riding on the Bosporus. Turkey, Istanbul is definitely a place I would recommend someone to visit. And I will go there again for sure!  

Greta Špančić 3.H













The trip to Turkey was very interesting. The culture is very different and very interesting. Istanbul is a very beautiful city and very big, the food is great. I would love to go there again.

Vlatko Špaček 3.G



The trip to turkey was special for me not only because of meeting new friends and spending fantastic time with them, but also because I was on another continent for the first time. First, I was amazed by the size of Istanbul, it is definitely the biggest city I have visited. I got the impression that it is divided into an old cultural part and a modern residential part. I liked the older part more because watching and being in such big and old buildings is a special feeling, as is watching Turkish culture. It was interesting to eat Turkish food, which is very fine, but it was more interesting to discover some Turkish words that are almost the same as Croatian. At the first sight, people in Turkey might seem reserved, but when you ask them for help or talk to them you see that they are very friendly. My favorite was hanging out with friends from Turkey over a cup of Turkish tea, it's unforgettable.

Antonio Toufar 3.G






My experience in Turkey is an experience I will never forget because it was wonderful. Turkey as a country is beautiful and everything is great, I just didn’t like traffic there because they really don't pay attention and park everywhere and drive too fast. Their food is great. All the teachers are great and the girl who hosted me is very good, she stayed at my home and I stayed with her and it was so great. I am happy I joined the project because who knows when I will have the opportunity to travel to Istanbul again. My most beautiful experience was flying by plane because it was my first time to fly and it was so good for me. I loved everything about the trip and I want to thank the hosts for everything.

Jana Starčić 1.E












Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Tenerife, Spain

YES Croatian Experience